30 November - 3 December 2008
- During the congress program 6 themes will be treated.
- All lunches (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) are included.
- All dinners (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday) are included.
- Slots are including 5 minutes for questions
- For the lectures we have a Windows PC available
- Please save your presentation in Windows to avoid compatibility issues.
- Please bring your presentation on a USB memory stick
Sunday 30 November
16.30 – 18.30 Registration desk open
17.30 – 18.30 Welcome drinks
18.30 – 20.30 Welcome dinner
20.30 – 21.30 Opening Keynote lecture
Early life and epigenetic determinants of life history
Peter Gluckman, Auckland, New Zealand
Program Monday 1 December
Program Tuesday 2 December
Program Wednesday 3 December